1. To develop market protective coatings
a) To develop & reach into infrastructure market, upstream and downstream activities (Oil & Gas).
b) To further expand customer base mainly steel fabricators, Sub-sea fabricators and blasting & painting contractors
c) To develop and support distributor to achieve their target
2. Achieving annual sales target.
3. Maintaining company profitability
4. Ensuring good account receivable - DSO
5. To increase company market share in line with topline growth (PC Oil & Gas and Infrastructure)
6. To enhance customer perception on our product features & benefits – competitive advantage
7. To promote new products
8. To maintain relationship / relationship with customer (Top, middle & low management) & identifying keyperson
9. To be involved in Topline Growth and assist SM in short- & long-term planning.
10. To ensure smooth supply operation in Central Region coordinating with CS & Logistic.
11. To feedback on customer satisfaction – products, technical service & delivering service.
12. To keep track on competitors activities and to gather intelligence.
13. To provide forecast to production in order maintain its efficiency.
14. To provide right specification and technical advice to customer.
15. Assisting others as a team player.
Have 8 years of working experience & at least 3 years as a manager/sale manager.
Education background with bachelor's degree in economy/engineering or relevant studies
Have knowledge protective coatings market in Indonesia.
Familiar with protective coatings customers
Have knowledge protective coatings products.
Have experience dealing and bidding in a project.
a. Type salesperson: proactive, always compliance with company policies, fighter in a market, have good appearance.
b. Presentation skill: level good to high
Good English & Indonesia proficiency
Have project management experience (min